Tuesday, August 16, 2011

FRIENDS ALWAYS TO THE RESCUE

There's a running joke among my ABS Friends that I'm the ultimate JOLOGS Queen because anywhere they go they would meet someone who knows/has connection with me.... May it be in UK, Dubai, workplace, provinces, etc.... Although admittedly, my memory sometimes fail me , cant really say i can remember all the connections or affiliations but never the less, it still amazes me how i have connected with these people all over the world.

Same reason why I feel so Blessed for having such wonderful friends despite the years and distances. Friends who i can always turn to or lean on when things get rough.... Lately, things were not as smooth sailing due to ou 3 year legal battle with hubby's former employer. That was really a major turning point in our lives because it scraped not only our savings but as well as tested patience and faith. And when things are way beyond my control, I am lucky enough to have friends who are always there to "rescue me"... Friends who are just a text/chat/email/phonecall away, friends who always listen and more importantly, doesnt keep tab only to "make sumbat" later on.


I have no idea what i was in my past life (which i dont normally believe in hehehe) to deserve such blessings like this.. I might have been a good soul to have such wonderful friends. And I know i cant thank them enough for all the help, so the most i can do is to be a friend to others as well the best way i can and apply the "Pay it Forward" Theory (where you do a good deed for someone without any payment in return) .This way, you are able to extend your ring of friendship and who knows, make a difference in making this world a better place .... :)

No comments: