Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CONNECTING W/ MY PANGGA ...

I had a long talk with my college buddy whom i fondly call "Pangga" after 20 years of without communication... Thanks to modern technology, we were able to catch up and it seems that the 20 years silence/gap never existed... We were chatting like way back our college days.

Although I was glad to reconnect with my best buddy, how i wish there's something more i can do to comfort him, and take away the pain he is feeling right now because there's nothing more difficult than seeing the people you care about go through painful situation. Just like a doting mom, how you wish you can do everything to spare your child from all the pains and struggles in life....

But as a friend all you can do is listen , hold your friend's hand (which i wish i could but my pangga's hundreds of thousands of miles away) and say a prayer that he'll overcome this storm and emerge as a better person.....

For now i'm just here, just a text / phonecall away for my best pal.



No comments: