Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Here Comes the Rain Again......

For people in the 80's era, you're familiar with this Song I'm sure... i usually sing a line or two whenever the rains (or should i say typhoons) invades the Phil Area of Responsibility as PAGASA would often say....

I never liked the rains coz it makes me sad.... i dont know why but there's something with the rains that make my day sad and gloomy especially now that i'm off for a couple of days, i dont have much choice but to stay home. my little princess and i cant even go out for short walks to the grocery...huhuhu.... so in the meantime, here we are stuck inside the house, doing barney marathon and wishing the rains would stop and just horsing around.....

let me end this blog with one of barney's popular song....

"Mr Sun... Sun.. Mr Golden sun... hiding behind the Tree ..
Wont you come down and shine... shine down on me... "

No comments: