Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jologs Queen

When i was still writing full time, my friends from ABS would call me the Jologs Queen... Nope, not because I'm a certified Jologs (i'm more on the "kolehiyala" side minus the kakikayan) but because wherever i go there will always be someone that i somehow know or who knows me without me knowing it....... The usually say the the 6 degrees affinity does not apply to me because i easily go beyond the 6 degrees rule .... Classic example.....

An MMK staff/researcher went to Dubai a couple of years ago to do a story research for said show. There they met someone (a consulate staff i think) who happens to be a mom of a former schoolmate .....

My sister in law Kathy went to the first PTA meeting in Holy Spirit where her youngest daughter happens to be a classmate of a former classmate in College


My Bestfriend just got married last September and her husband happens to be a coworker of a former colleague of mine in Aptech Computer School.

A few months back, I went to Smart Wireless Center to request for a legal document needed for a legal suit.... again someone from my alma matter recognized me....

And this afternoon, while depositing a cheque in the bank, another familian recognized me although I have to admit i didnt know her because she was three batches lower....


And the list and the connection continues..... Thinking about it, I couldnt help but smile. I know the Big Guy up there really loves me because wherever I go, there will always be someone who is willing to extend a smile... and willing to help out.

so let me end this entry by saying ... " Mabuhay ang mga JOLOGS !"

No comments: