Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Praying for Dear Courageous Caitie





When  I first saw her page on FB  thru a friend I got curious with her condition and read her page. From then on, my  day is not complete without checking for updates, hoping and praying she'll get better soon.

I know how difficult this is to Caitie's parents...  It is never easy holding a sick child in your arms. And this may sound a cliche, but Moms and Dads would often pray to spare his/her child the pain, if only we can take it away so they would feel better. Often, parents would say " si Mommy na lang ang magkasakit....  huwag na ikaw".

Caitie's condition have touched me in a different way. She may not know it but she taught me how to pray in a very simple and sincere way. And  I find myself praying for her every now and then whenever a read a post or see an update about her condition. I may not attend mass every week or read the bible but I believe the Lord can hear me pray for her.  

I am also in awe on how  Caitie and her family hold on the their Faith... Despite the hardships and trials, their Faith never wavered, instead it becomes stronger each step of the way. They are probably one of the strongest family I've ever seen. And I am confident that the Lord will bless them and hear their prayers along with all of us who are cheering them on the sidelines.

It's still a rough and bumpy road ahead for the Lucas family... and to date, we are all praying because Caitie is in critical condition.  I have shed a tear or two praying for her and  hoping for a miracle soon...  but the most touching prayer I saw this morning is when the family posted "LET YOUR WILL BE DONE".... 

So let me end this post with a simple prayer for Our Little Warrior...  Lord,  we come before you begging for healing for our dear Caitie. Please, touch her and heal so you can spare her young body from pain. We ask for a miracle of healing and I know with you,  this will be done.

********* 

I just learned that our Dear Caitie has finally joined Our Creator 10 mins ago... It breaks my heart to see her go but I know she's in a better place now, free from pain and all the hardships.  She is now with Jesus and all the Angels welcoming her in their midst. 

Thank Caitie for inspiring me ... for teaching me  and for helping me be closer to our dear Saviour. God bless your soul, our Dear Courageous Caitie!



*** Photo credits :  Photos above were grabbed  from Courageous Caitie Webpage. 

No comments: