Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DAY 6: YAYA-LESS


It's been almost a week since our wonder yaya  took a Sick Leave ... And everyday that pass by, I could feel the empty shoes that  needs to be filled. Yesterday I did the laundry (well just the undergarments) and my back really made it's presence felt. Today we imported someone to iron the clothes and paid a huge amount of  P450 for her service.

But the biggest mark/turning point was when my temper started to get the best of me and snapped at Julia for not following my orders. In an angry tone I told her " Mommy's getting mad na! " To which she replied " No mommy, di ka pwedeng magalit.. " At bakit hindi ako pwedeng magalit? " I asked her.  Without batting an eyelash, she replied " Eh kasi love kita eh" ... Kaboom... that hit me straight to my core ... With that answer how can i get mad at all?


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: