Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Day 4: Yaya Less

It's been four (4) straight days since our dear Boss Bem took a leave due to UTI.. So it's been 4 days since I've been wearing the domestic Goddess cap to a T! I've realized I've been dependent on our yaya all these years that doing the household chores has been a big task on   my shoulders. I'm just glad that we're currently in between shows so I don't have to juggle my hands with work and household chores. The only consolation i have is I get to spend  every waking moment with my princess since it's her sem break. And everyday she becomes such a blessing to me ...  although my whole day revolves around her, i know i should cherish every moment bec before i know it, she'll grow up fast and would choose to be in her own world.

To conclude, being yaya less can be very tiring and stressful but  looking at the bright side, i get to spend and care for my family hand on , 100% !


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: