Saturday, January 18, 2014

Old friends are such a Treasure

The other while i was sick and in pain due to pharyngitis and asthma i posted or should i say ranted how expensive my meds were. To get well i actually need to shell out something like P2000 for all the meds prescribed by the doctored. For someone  who works on  a project basis, 2k   is such a big amount to spare. The status i posted in FB was just to share me sentiments.

Unexpectedly, someone across the globe an old college friend read my post and offered to send meds for my asthma. An unsolicitated gesture (pardon me for not thinking of a better term) that touched my deepest core because i haven't seen or heard from  my college for more than 20 years now. It amazes me how old friends would reach out and show kindness when you least expected it.

And to my dear au dalisay of UST AB 1A, you are truly a blessing from above. Thank you for yhe gift of friendship.. May God bless you more and more !


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: