Tuesday, November 19, 2013

When Sadness sets in ....

I have been feeling the blues from time to time like a roller coaster ride for quite sometime now. From the day i was ordered bed rest by my doctor upto this minute where i lay wide awake  beside my princess, sadness sets in...  when i told hubby i feel.depressed and he asked me why, i couldn't give a clear answer....  if you think about i have no reason to feel sad, and more importantly i have no reason to feel depressed compared to the victims of super typhoon yolanda or with what an officemate is going thru right now, spending 55 days in the hospital  due.to her hubby's illness .... but  i cant hide or deny it,  bec bottomline is i am not happy with where i am right now ...   i am just hoping and praying that I'm just going thru a phase, and that sooner or later,.things will be better again ....


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: