Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lucky to have the Best Mentor

Today I was in cloud 9 because of the good reviews I recieved from my Mentor, Tita A.... she was my first headwriter, confidante and Mom rolled into one.  There was a time we parted ways when i decided to take a back seat due to matters of the heart, and eventually started a family life. And when we she moved to a different network we seldom saw each other but the love did not falter.

This year i had issues with my network  who treated me badly. And just like a wounded daughter ,  i ran to her waiting arms for comfort and strength. Indeed she welcomed me to her team and fought for me .

I may years of writing experience and an award to boot but the best reward ever was to hear her say " that was a good script and  I AM BACK ! "

Love u Tita A....


Posted via Blogaway

No comments: