Friday, September 17, 2010

There are good days.... And not so good days....

Its dark outside, the sun has finally bid goodbye for the day as the moon and stars slowly make their way ... here I am watching my Princess doze off after almost an hour of handling her tantrums... (you know how todlers are when they try to fight off sleep)... and hubby is being consistent, throwing a tantrum as well just like his copy cat so i shooed him away to sleep.

Times like this make me sad.... I dont know why but i feel like going out of the house, go to the nearest mall, stroll, order pasta and ice cream and just be myself just for an hour or two... Or better yet, head off to the nearest spa and have a massage.... But that's wishful thinking specially if you're trying your best to stretch your finances to the next payday which is still a week away.....

So here I am with my "nini" in my lap, pouring out my thoughts as i sit beside my sleeping princess ..... I know its not one of my best nights but i guess i'm still lucky i get this time for myself and watch my Little Girl in an "ordinary/boring way".

I wouldn't trade places with a colleague who is watching close his Son in the hospital fighting off the dengue disease which I am confident that He will bounce back to recovery soon with all our love and prayers.....

Or be in the shoes of a Friend who holds a high position and receives probably triple or quadraple of what i get monthly but is faced with tons of stress and problems in her workplace which i'm sure she'll be able to surpass with flying colors and chin held high....

Or be like My Carefree Friend living a fast paced and comfortable life but not really sure what she's after, what will really make her happy and content .....

I know its been said a lot of times that we should count Our Blessings and not fret or whine for things we dont have.... So let me end this entry with a pat on my little Princess' cheek while still watching her sleep and a conclusion that there are good days and there are "not so good days".... and let this be one of those days......

No comments: