Thursday, August 19, 2010

Writing Possibilities

Yesterday got a surprise call from a production house asking if i would be interested in a writing job with them and if i can drop by their office for an interview. At first I was apprehenssive because its been a more than five years since i've been asked for a job interview.

More than anything, I am thankful for the possibilities of writing again.... First with ABS-CBN my original network with friends,.... and if that doesnt work, glad to know that I have friends as well in the other network offering other options.

I am not sure what have i done to deserve this second chance in writing, I guess somebody Up there heard my prayer. And I am really thankful and happy.

Now making something out of this possibilities is another story which literally and figuratively. A story which i have to write well in order to deserve these blessings from above.

No comments: