Tuesday, August 05, 2008

SAVED BY FRIENDS

How many times in the past have i turned to my dear friends for help especially when it comes to financial problems.... friends who were always there willing to help no matter what ... Friends who never asked why was i in need or when will i pay up... Friends who never keep tab of how many times they were there for to hold my hand through rough times.... friends like Agatha, Vanessa, Ate Paz, Kuya Son, Dadders, My Partner in Crime Marue, Mayeeh, Ambo, Tita A, Bel, Cherie, Shao etc.... its a very long list but these people occupy the top space simply because they are a just a txt/call away.

And lately, two friends with golden hearts have saved me through rough waters (again) .. Joanne and Michelle whom i havent seen for quite sometime. I really owe these people big time for helping tide things over and God knows how grateful i am that there were there to help out. If it werent for them, most likely i'm still at a lost.... I know after all these trials and challenges, i will end up a Big Winner because of the friends i've got ...

I know i am so loved by the Big Boss in Heaven because I am Blessed with TRUE AND BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS....

No comments: