Friday, February 24, 2006

TGIF !!!

it's 8:32 am.... in an hour and a half, i'll be heading home. can't wait to be with my little princess. and can't wait to end my shift coz i have the weekend off. simply means i'll be spending 48 hours with my julia (and of course with my hubbie).

funny a couple of days ago i was complaining about going back to work. if there was only something i can do to stay home and be full time homemaker... now after five days, i'm looking forward to logging off from my computer .... i've survived my first week at work. if there's something i enjoyed about reporting for work, its seeing old friends whom i've lost contact with when i went on a maternity leave.... i also enjoyed browsing through the internet during lull times.. and g-talking with fellow agents in between calls... these made my shift tolerable..somehow...

i know when monday comes i'll be dragging myself back to work... i'll be complaining ... and will be praying to the high heavens that i'll get lucky and win the lottery so i don't have to work anymore... but monday is 48 hours away ... so in the meantime, let me count the minutes until i sign off... and shout to the top of my lungs.. "THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY !!!"

1 comment:

Van Cong Tu said...

I have the same feeling but I only have 1 day off. Thanks for sharing.