Tuesday, February 21, 2006

back to work

Feb 20 was a sad day for me.... (actually its feb 21st to be exact) because i had to report back to work with a heavy heart.... it was difficult for me to leave behind my little julia after being with her almost 24/7 for the past 2 months. i couldn't forget the look on her face when i had to leave her behind to earn a living. everyday is a struggle for me as i prepare for work, and every single day i would hope and pray that benjie and i will win the lottery so i don't have to report for work .....

but if you look at the brighter side, i should be thankful because i have work ... that simply means i am capable of earning to provide for my little one and pay all my bills. during these hard times, one should not complain but instead appreciate what you have. if you always dwell on the negative side, you'll end up having a miserable life.

it's 11 am... time for me to log out from work... i'm excited to go home to be with my hubbie and my little one... cant wait to be with them....

No comments: