Sunday, September 11, 2005

WEEK 02... THE WAITING

you know how it feels when you're waiting for something and you can't do anything except watch the time tick away as you wait for things to happen ????

i remember the first time i tried the pregnancy kit test... it was early morning, my mind was barely working as i wait for the results... and when i saw the two lines, i didn't know what to do. i knew somehow what to expect before hand but when it was right in front of you, you can't help but ask "if its really true". well, now six months later i couldn't help but smile as i recall that memorable morning. i know i still have three months of waiting before i could really hold my little angel, and here i am, waiting....waiting..waiting... (in excitement =) )

but before the big day arrives, i find myself waiting for my "other baby" to unfold ... MY EVENTS PROJECT. I've done my homework, did the project plan and forwarded it to friends for evaluation and waiting for response. everyday i would check my email hoping to hear something from them regarding this endeavor and sometimes this "waiting game" could really get to you. there are days that i am positive about things but things change when i don't get any response in my inbox. i guess this is part of the process my project has to go through, just like having a baby, this events project of mine must go through different stages so when i start to launch it, everything will be fine.... let's just put it this way, no one wants a premature baby, diba?

i just hope things will work out just fine for me, my little angel and my new project. i know with determination, hard work and prayers everything will fall into place.

2 comments:

chie said...

MOMMY DANG!!!! how are you? i'm so sorry if i haven't texted, e-mailed or posted a comment on the proposal. truth be told, i've only read about half of it. but from the looks of it, you've gotten the major details down pat as always :) just give me a couple of more days to finish it... sorry talaga...btw, is the proposal what you're going to give to potential clients/customers?

love you & miss you a lot!!!!!

chie said...

btw, please visit my blog http://chillyn.blogspot.com there are a few pics of the subic adventures of me & marlet :))

mwah! mwah!