Thursday, September 01, 2005

PREPARATION 101

WEEK 1 Business Preparation ...

i have my "buy and sell" ads paper right beside me, list of possible suppliers, internet hooked up for couple of hours and i could feel the adranelin rush...... i've been like this for days now, trying to contact as many people as i can to help me out with my new project - the events business....... there are times i'd wake up earlier than usual and find myself thinking of how i can start this new project of mine. it's like a spell that i couldn't get out of my system. well i have to admit there are days that i get cold feet and ask myself if i can do it considering the fact that i don't have the finances to start this ..... but then i would bounce back to visualizing things, setting up meetings with clients, going to divisoria to buy the supplies, dressing up for the event and all that stuff.... things that would pump up my adrenalin level once again. I guess this is what you call gut feel. And like what they sometimes say, just follow your gut feel, you'll never know where it'll take you.....


No comments: