Monday, July 18, 2005

MONDAYS .....

Mondays.... a lot of people hate Mondays because it simply means they have to trek the morning traffic to face the terror professor or get back to work. its also the start of hectic week for most of us.

But for me (and my other half) we welcome Mondays with a big, big smile because its our precious rest day... its the day of the week wherein we can sleep in late, do our errands, play badminton, eat pancit after and watch the late evening news. I know it may not sound exciting but for us, its something to look forward to every week.

When we decided to "settle down" there are a lot of changes we had to go through, and now that we're expecting our first angel, i had to forego a lot things too... what i miss most is my daily dose of coffee. Its been three months since my last cup and i have to admit that there are times i am tempted to get one but when i think about my little baby, i have no choice but to stay away from the caffeine. I have no regrets though, just like mondays, i look forward to seeing my baby .....


in a couple of hours, my rest day will be over and when i wake up tomorrow, i know i have no choice but to get ready for work.... well at least i have a few days to go till my next rest day....
and weird as it may sound... thank God for mondays !!!!

No comments: