Monday, June 13, 2016

My Planner and Journalling Journey

Since I've started a new hobby,journalling and doing planner stuff, i've always been intrigue on how others can really spend so much in getting planners and purchasing stuff. I admire in awe and sometimes envy other when i see their stash. But knowing the practical side of me, couldn't bring myself to spend a lot on these items until i started buying stuff online.. and mind you, it can really be addicting.

I remember the feeling of touching my first love doki A6 planner which I got for only P300. It was definitely a fab find until i fell in love with my Sunday Leather Craft field note... It was a bit pricey P1000 but it was worth it.  Now i can safely say i have found my Planner Peace.

Attending my first Planner meet up was an experience. I get to meet ladies who ate really into these stuff, taking planners and journals seriously. I really had fun using their stamps and collecting washi samples. Can't wait for  the next  meet up :)


No comments: