Tuesday, December 14, 2010

JUSTICE FOR THE VIZCONDES

I am deeply saddened and couldnt help but be affected by the ruling of Supreme Court Acquitting Hubert Webb and Company... for the past decade I have been following this case religiously and my heart goes to Mr Lauro Vizconde , who tried his best to remain steady and calm throughout this ordeal. Loosing his loved ones in one night is something you'll never want to happen...but having the murderers be acquitted after a decade is like killing the man over and over again...

I honestly think money and connections played a big role in turning over the previous ruling of the lower courts. I just hope and pray these people who played a role in making this unjust decision will be able to sleep tonight and wake up in the morning and can still hold their heads up high.

Let me end this entry by saying a special prayer for Mr Vizconde, that although it seems he lost this fight, to me He will always be the Big Guy I'll look up to, fighting tooth and nail for justice to be served to his Loved ones.... No amount of millions or connections can top that !

No comments: