Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Have to Get Better !

Yesterday I went to my Pulmonologist (2nd time in less than a week) because of the asthma attacks that's been bothering me for a couple of days now. So after waiting for almost 3 hours for my turn, the Doctor had no choice but to prescribed an inhaler and painkillers for my headaches, and rest for a couple days more. To make matters worse, said new medicines were so expensive that left me a couple of thousands poorer. I never thought asthma meds can be that expensive. I was shocked and stunned, and walked home like a zombie, mentally computing how to adjust the household budget because the unexpected expense. It was almost dark when I got home and found Hubby and Little Julia napping the afternoon away .


What brought me back to my senses was when I watched my Little Julia sleeping soundly in his Daddy's arms. For a couple of minutes, I just sat and watch my precious one and right then and there, I realized I have to get well for my Little one. No matter how expensive the my medicines are, I know I have to take them so I can be 100% for my Little Girl. How can i guide her in this journey called life if Mommy is not in the pink of health.

So starting today, I've decided to get better and with the help of my expensive meds, i know i can kick out this stubborn asthma out of my system!

No comments: