Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sunday Morning

Its a typical sunday morning.... enjoying my rest day with a cup of coffee and honey dip doughnut... i was hoping to have a brunch somewhere to have a special time for myself but after doing a little grocery i found myself with just enough money for my fav doughnut. i know it could be sad and depressing but if you look at it at the bright side, at least i can have my coffee and doughnut in front of my laptop and scribble my thoughts ... somehow that makes my sunday morning perfect as i wait for julia to wake up .

i've always looked forward to having a special time for myself, something to keep me sane . The past few days i've been down and depressed bec of the usual financial problems but after speaking to some friends somehow things became lighter. true, i'm still overwhelmed with financial problems but as vanette would put it " pera lang yan.... at least you have someone who's helping you out. Mahirap yung wala ka ng pera, wala ka pang kakampi."

i'm looking forward to the day that i'll just smile as read this post of mine and know that i have overcome all the financial hurdles..... hopefully by that time, i'd still be sipping my coffee and munching my fav doughnut on my usual sunday morning... :)

No comments: